Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'tis the season

I love Christmas.


I love decorations, and wrapping gifts, and spending time with friends and family.


I love Christmas baking, and colourful lights, and the smell of a real tree in the living room.


This season has been busy, husband's office had post work drinks and nibbles on the 10th, and I attended a party on the 11th. We also went for drinks at a friends on the 17th while hosting our annual party on the 18th. With a record breaking number of guests (27 plus us) the house was hopping and happening with wine and beer flowing, and conversations flowing throughout the rooms (and the requisite traffic jam in the kitchen).


This week I finished my shopping and wrapped all my gifts. Can't wait until Friday to be heading over to mom and dads for the 24th and 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment